A tropical-themed wedding in Convento dell’Annunciata, in the heart of the Po Valley: you need to be talented dreamers to imagine a party like this and you need to find a magical place like the Convento dell’Annunciata to turn your fantasy into reality.
The dreamers in question are Veronica and Marco who allowed us to tell about this wonderful day in mid-mid-July with our photography. The Convento dell’Annunciata looked like an island surrounded by greenery and by the yellow of the wheat fields.
Its ancient walls and its large park, scattered with centuries-old trees, welcomed us on a sunny, but pleasant afternoon.
While walking towards the reception and the ceremony we entered the tropical mood of the wedding, masterfully styled by the Ila Malù creative team.
In this wedding we found everything we love to photograph: an excellent wedding venue such the Convento dell’Annunciata, curated by an experienced team, a beautiful couple together with their happy family and friends, and a cheerful party full of smiles, hugs and joy.
A special day of love and happiness for Veronica and Marco, ended on the dance floor, among fireworks and toasts.
The perks of a Wedding in Convento dell’Annunciata, our opinion as photographers
As wedding photographers , every year, we work in many locations and we can recommend the Convento dell’Annunciata to couples who are looking for a unique venue with:
- A great history such as a 15th century convent
- Beautiful indoor spaces and a stunning and well preserved courtyard
- A large park, with a forest with animals such squirrels, grey herons, foxes, golden orioles and butterflies
- Two fuzzy cats: Mimi and Baba
- Well connected and easy to reach, but yet in a beautiful and natural countryside
- Near the cities of Mantova and Verona and the beautiful Mincio river and natural park
Wedding in Convento dell’Annunciata – Vendor List:
Photographer: ZONZO Studio
Venue: Convento dell’Annunciata
Eventi Designer; Ila Malù
Bride Dress: Flora Bridal